About Me

My photo
My name is Arnau Galan I am 16 years old. I live in Santa Margarida de Montbui and now i do 1st of Batxillerat. I do Taekwondo and I like stay with my friends. I have a cat and his name is Neptune. My favourite team of fotball is FC Barcelona. Is the best of the world. And this is me.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Mark Blake                                                                                               C/ Sant Jordi 31                                                                                                                   
Barcelona Beach Hotel                                               Santa Margarida de Montbui,BCN
C/ Playa Barcelona                                                                                    
Dear Sir/Blake
I’m writing in response to your advert. I would like to apply for the position of lifeguard.
I have always enjoyed being in the swimming pool or in the beach because I love water and swimming there. When I was little, I had done a swimming course for many years. In order to be able to swim 50 metres in 40 seconds, this year I joined  a diving course.
I am 17 years old, the necessary age. I feel I am well suited because I am reliable and I am very dedicated to the job that I am working. I have a course of first aid so I am able to respond quickly in emergencies. Also, last summer I was a lifeguard in swimming pool of a hotel, so I have experience. I am not very punctual but I will try to be that.
I hope you will consider my application favourably. I need this job because next year I will go to university to study medicine and I want to help my parents to pay the register. I have enclosed my CV and I would be happy to attend an interview at a time that is convenient for you.
I look forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,
Arnau Galan





1 comment:

  1. MARK 9

    LOVE WATER
    joined A diving course
    necessary AGE
    was A lifeguard
    PARENTS
    would BE happy

    ReplyDelete