About Me

My photo
My name is Arnau Galan I am 16 years old. I live in Santa Margarida de Montbui and now i do 1st of Batxillerat. I do Taekwondo and I like stay with my friends. I have a cat and his name is Neptune. My favourite team of fotball is FC Barcelona. Is the best of the world. And this is me.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

JOB INTERVIEW

- Hi. my name is Cynthia and I'm the manager of the Parton Resort. First of all, What's your name?
- Hi my name is Arnau.
- Nice to meet you Arnau. Why do you want the job?
- Well, Because now I don't have any work and I need money for pay the career.
- OK. When did you finish school?
- Last year, but now I'm studying Chemistry in University.
- And What work experience have you got?
- Well I have a little experience. Last year I had been working in my father's company cleaning and this summer I had been working in a swimming pool like a lifeguard. One question, Could you tell me about the job?
- Yes, I could. In this job you must check in hotel guests, take phone and on-line reservations, and receive payment for accommodation. I suppose that you know how to work with computers...
- Yes, this year I started a computer course and next month I will finish the course.
-Oh I see that your are very hard-working and you do the best for your life. What would you say are your best characteristics?
- Well, as you as said I'm very hard-working and very dedicated with the things that I do. I'm very reliable and good team player, although I'm very disorganised and this is my weak point.
- OK. In our company we want people reliable, hard-working, good team player and flexible, and you have a lot of this characteristics.
- Thanks. May I ask you another question?
- Of course!
- What are the working hours?
- The work is full time and including two weekends per month. Also If you do overtime you will rewarded.
- May I ask what the salary would be?
- Yes, the company brings an excellent salary with benefits. And also we bring you vacation pay.
- OK.
- Why do you think you'd be good at this job?
- Because I'm the person that the hotel wants and need: I'm very reliable, hard-working and also I speak many languages such as English, Spanish , Italian, French and also Catalan.
- OK and the last question: What are your plans for the future?
- Well I hope that I will finish the career. When I finish the career I'm going to live in Los Angeles with my girlfriend because we want to live new experiences there.
- OK, Arnau we have finished the job interview. When we decide who have the job we will send you an e-mail. Good luck and maybe see you soon.
- Ok bye.

1 comment: